Windows Phone Lumia 950 Error

Support Forum Forums Frequently Asked Questions Windows Phone Lumia 950 Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bruno Lucidarme 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Balko TheMann
    Participant

Hi first off all big respect fot the App.

but while i’am trying to use the App (first for free then the Paid Version both not working). I am getting the Error:
    Error while getting Driver Profile Details – An error occured while processing this request

The same trying to get my CAr Profile

And i am not able to create a Drift Track

I am using a Lumia 950

greetings

Troy Tappenden
    Participant

Hi, I see that this request has been here for over a month with no response. I just downloaded the app for my Lumia 950XL and have the exact same issue.

I tried to input some of the information in to the web page on a PC instead and received some HTTP errors, so it seems that the page that communicates to the back end database is having some sort of issue. I would suspect that Android and iOS users would have the same issue when using the web page, unless there is some sort of issue with the account being created on a windows phone device.

Hopefully this issue can be rectified as if I can get the app working on my Lumia it would be preferable to having to resort to using Harry’s lap timer on my work iPhone. I would pay for the full app if the trial app worked properly…?

Bruno Lucidarme
    Participant

I have the exact same problem on my Lumia 1020. I just installed the app last week (9/29/2016). If they can’t fix it, I basically paid $15 for no good reason. Also sent an email with no response. Maybe it is no longer supported?

On a side note, I tried the free Tiny Lap Timer for Windows phone and at first sight, it seems to work well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.