Windows Phone Lumia 950 Error

Support Forum Forums Frequently Asked Questions Windows Phone Lumia 950 Error

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bruno Lucidarme 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Balko TheMann

Hi first off all big respect fot the App.

but while i’am trying to use the App (first for free then the Paid Version both not working). I am getting the Error:
    Error while getting Driver Profile Details – An error occured while processing this request

The same trying to get my CAr Profile

And i am not able to create a Drift Track

I am using a Lumia 950

Troy Tappenden

Hi, I see that this request has been here for over a month with no response. I just downloaded the app for my Lumia 950XL and have the exact same issue.

I tried to input some of the information in to the web page on a PC instead and received some HTTP errors, so it seems that the page that communicates to the back end database is having some sort of issue. I would suspect that Android and iOS users would have the same issue when using the web page, unless there is some sort of issue with the account being created on a windows phone device.

Hopefully this issue can be rectified as if I can get the app working on my Lumia it would be preferable to having to resort to using Harry’s lap timer on my work iPhone. I would pay for the full app if the trial app worked properly…?

Bruno Lucidarme

I have the exact same problem on my Lumia 1020. I just installed the app last week (9/29/2016). If they can’t fix it, I basically paid $15 for no good reason. Also sent an email with no response. Maybe it is no longer supported?

On a side note, I tried the free Tiny Lap Timer for Windows phone and at first sight, it seems to work well.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.