iOS: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+

Support Forum Forums Known Issues iOS: iPhone 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6+, 6s, 6s+

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mel Winnie 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Last updated February 16, 2016.

Current version: 2.12

Guaranteed support on iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, 6+, 6s and 6s+ on the latest version of iOS (currently iOS 9.2.1).  We cannot guarantee compatibility with earlier versions of iOS, especially iOS 7 and the early version of iOS 8, which had a bug on handling GPS based apps.

Known Issues:

• Creating User Tracks: Creating user tracks on currently does not save the tracks and thus are not able to be used.
    • Session playback rotation issue: When trying to replay a session or individual lap, if you start with the Session Details screen in portrait mode, select a lap and then go to landscape mode, the video will not show up.
      • Workaround: when viewing session details screen, have it in landscape mode and then select your lap.  The lap will play correctly.
    • Login – using special characters in the password field is not supported and the app is not messaging this to the user.  It simply does not allow the user to proceed.
    • Session Record Screen: There is a graphic of an arrow that is supposed to indicate to the user to rotate the screen horizontally.  It is missing the corresponding text that reads ‘please rotate screen horizontally’ and is confusing users.
    • Upload worker crash: The app is currently uploading session metadata in the background without user initiating the upload.  Depending on what else the user is doing in the app, it has shown to occasionally overwhelm the device and app, causing a crash.
    • Driver and Car Profile Picture: Users are not able to change their user or car profile pictures, even if they have set one on their profile page on http://www.trackattackapp.com.

ALan breck
    Participant

When I try to login on the phone it comes up with error domain code 256 help please

Hi Alan,
    I think this came up during a 3-5 hour period where our web service went down but were not alerted by Azure. It was restored that same calendar day (depending on where you are located).

Please let us know if not.

Gama

Tim Bryant
    Participant

Any help? Press on Phillip island then the app just closes. $22.99 for nothing

Mel Winnie
    Participant

I’m having problems opening the track types. When I open any track type with Auto Create and click on it, it closes the app. Same thing when clicking on fun run.

Thanks, Mel Winnie

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.