Tagged: W10M; ASSEN
April 2, 2016 at 9:47 pm #1571
1) Track attack is very focussed on cars, however it can be used on motorcycles as well. The “car profile” only has car options. Could you please add cars.
2) I am missing tracks in the Netherlands, Assen (MOTOGP, WSB, etc) en the Midland circuit Lelystad.
3) Instead of only start/finsih the option to add sectors would be nice.
4) The current version (date: March 2016) is a bit unstable in W10M.April 6, 2016 at 3:11 am #1601
First, thanks for the support!
1. yes – that is true and we are actually in the middle of a full overhaul of Track Attack, where we are making explicit support of other vehicle types (Motorcycles, Karts and Boats). We are targeting a July release of this update and will be worth the wait!
2. We do have Assen in the database, using these coordinates:
Make sure to update the track database on your phone in the settings page.
3. We are working on creating official sectors to the definition of tracks and should have that done by end of this summer. However, you can download the Track Attack companion app on Windows 8.1 and 10 laptops/tablets/PC’s. Check out our how-to videos on our YouTube channel (search for @trackattackapp) – you can create your own segments.
4. Yes – we know it works mostly on Windows 10 but there are some issues here and there. The reason is that the code was originally written for Windows 8 and 8.1. However, as part of our overhaul, we are writing as a Windows 10 universal app which will make it much more stable on Windows 10 and open up a ton of new features. Thanks in advance for the patience!
We actually cannot fix those Windows Phone 10 bugs or issues until we re-write in the Windows 10 Universal App environment so it would be the same turn around time.
Can you respond or Facebook message us other tracks we should add? It is super easy.April 7, 2016 at 2:40 am #1621
Thank you for your reply. Eager to see the real W10 version, keep up the good work.
The app updated the tracks and now I can find Assen.
The other track I would like to add is :
Circuit Lelystad (CHM) 52.443377,5495464
Midland circuit : 52.451222,5.496908
And if not already in the database:
Circuit Zandvoort: 52.389392, 4.541105
- This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by R Franken.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.